[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/3929 Stop using the CAPSLOCK ckey to recenter sprites and maptiles.

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Mon Oct 25 08:23:52 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 09:05:59PM +1300, Ralph Versteegen wrote:
> On 25 October 2010 12:16,  <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> > james
> > 2010-10-24 16:16:06 -0700 (Sun, 24 Oct 2010)
> > 304
> > Stop using the CAPSLOCK ckey to recenter sprites and maptiles.
> > Now use the SHIFT key instead.
> >
> > If somebody has a better suggestion that SHIFT, I am open to it--
> > I just felt it was Life-Affirming to change to ANYTHING OTHER
> > THAN CAPSLOCK after just talking about eventually changing it
> > for so many years.
>
> We had a discussion about it a couple weeks ago and decided on a
> 'Scroll' tool and how it should work. And now I remember that I wanted
> to make Shift the fast move key, as it is in the map and other
> editors. Shift to scroll is nice and convenient, but I think faster
> cursor movement is a better use of that key.
>
> I actually started adding the scroll tool yesterday.

That is cool. I have no problem if you want to change it. I just wanted
a non-CAPSLOCK key on short notice and SHIFT wasn't used for anything
yet :)