[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/3929 Stop using the CAPSLOCK ckey to recenter sprites and maptiles.

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 01:05:59 PDT 2010

On 25 October 2010 12:16,  <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> james
> 2010-10-24 16:16:06 -0700 (Sun, 24 Oct 2010)
> 304
> Stop using the CAPSLOCK ckey to recenter sprites and maptiles.
> Now use the SHIFT key instead.
>
> If somebody has a better suggestion that SHIFT, I am open to it--
> I just felt it was Life-Affirming to change to ANYTHING OTHER
> THAN CAPSLOCK after just talking about eventually changing it
> for so many years.
> ---
> U   wip/drawing.bas
> U   wip/ohrhelp/editmaptile.txt
> U   wip/ohrhelp/sprite_editor.txt
> U   wip/whatsnew.txt

We had a discussion about it a couple weeks ago and decided on a
'Scroll' tool and how it should work. And now I remember that I wanted
to make Shift the fast move key, as it is in the map and other
editors. Shift to scroll is nice and convenient, but I think faster
cursor movement is a better use of that key.

I actually started adding the scroll tool yesterday.