[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/3853 findfiles, trimpath, and trimextension were modifying their arguments!

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Sat Oct 9 12:29:05 PDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 05:38:34AM -0700, subversion at HamsterRepublic.com wrote:
> teeemcee
> 2010-10-09 05:38:34 -0700 (Sat, 09 Oct 2010)
> 219
> findfiles, trimpath, and trimextension were modifying their arguments!
>
> Rewrote trimpath, trimextension, justextension, trimfilename.  It's possible that this fix breaks something which depended on the broken behaviour.

Looking over the places that call these, I am pretty sure that your fix
didn't break anything. I don't think any calling code was depending on
the broken behavior.