[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/3834 Add a few Slice editor help files that I forgot about ages ago, plus a f

Wed Oct 6 20:33:45 PDT 2010

james
2010-10-06 20:33:45 -0700 (Wed, 06 Oct 2010)
108
Add a few Slice editor help files that I forgot about ages ago, plus a few more that I just wrote right now
---
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_grid_cols.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_grid_rows.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_lookup.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_sprite_flip.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_sprite_frame.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_sprite_pal.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_sprite_rec.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_sprite_type.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_text_bg.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_text_color.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_text_outline.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_text_text.txt
A   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit_text_wrap.txt