[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/3825 Add Mac OSX building support to Makefile

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 06:58:16 PDT 2010

On 6 October 2010 02:41,  <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> teeemcee
> 2010-10-05 06:41:18 -0700 (Tue, 05 Oct 2010)
> 40
> Add Mac OSX building support to Makefile
> ---
> U   wip/Makefile
> U   wip/compat.bi

Python is completely misinstalled under Mac OSX on the lab computers
at my uni, so nothing runs. So I'm not particularly keen to work out
scons support.

If someone else attempts to add support to the scons scripts, note
that the SDL linker flags I append to $(libraries) are from
sdl-config, reformatted to be acceptable to fbc (which accepts "-Wl
foo,bar" instead of "-Wl,foo,bar". Also I previous to my patch, fbc
doesn't accept multiple -Wl arguments). However I don't think you'd
have sdl-config on OSX unless you built SDL yourself with their
Makefile instead of with Xcode. Not sure though.