[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/2237 36 NPCs per map not enough? Try 100 per map!

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Wed Sep 10 15:29:11 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 03:10:08PM -0700, Adam Perry wrote:
> Can you make it so you can type in the NPC number on the "Place NPCs"
> editor to go to it instantly, like how you can do in the Attack Editor
> et al.? Scrolling through all 36 NPCs is already a bit of a hassle.

Yep. I am also going to make it so that you can jump to the NPC editor
directly from NPC placement mode, similarly to how you can jump to the
doorlink editor from door placement mode.

> I am Adam Perry and I approve of this new feature.

*feels warm and fuzzy inside*