[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/2237 36 NPCs per map not enough? Try 100 per map!

Adam Perry arperry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:10:08 PDT 2008

Can you make it so you can type in the NPC number on the "Place NPCs"
editor to go to it instantly, like how you can do in the Attack Editor
et al.? Scrolling through all 36 NPCs is already a bit of a hassle.

I am Adam Perry and I approve of this new feature.

--
important, not the winning" -Reiner Knizia.