[Dev] SVN: james/326 Experimenting with a different method of styling a creature's animations

Brian Fisher brian at hamsterrepublic.com
Thu Mar 27 22:19:24 PDT 2008

FYI, my expectation is that any time you make an AssetRef for an
imageAsset, but don't specify a default assetid, the default-default
assetid would be !, and therefore the !.png would be what is selected
until you explictly picked some particular asset.

Meaning you shouldn't have any bootstrapping problems.

The reason I say this is because I'm a bit confused about what is the
problem you are experiencing that a registered broken asset would
solve... maybe it could be solved other ways or something?