[Dev] editor windows

Brian Fisher brian at hamsterrepublic.com
Sat Nov 10 22:24:39 PST 2007

If the window manager is aware of openGL, I wouldn't expect it to have
trouble like that... but I can see that the game window contents would
be different than it's frame in that the game window contents are
certainly drawn with OpenGL...

Got another opengl prog you can test with?

Can you try a different window manager without much trouble?

I wonder if it would maybe be solved if the editor was in a differnt
app.. maybe you could try just running the asseteditor.py file - it's
"unit test" is a dummy editor of dummy data