[Dev] editor windows

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Sat Nov 10 21:39:43 PST 2007

Hey, I just noticed a problem with the motherhamster editor windows
while I was playing around with CrabGrab.

On my Linux box, the contents of the gameplay window is ALWAYS drawn on
top of everything else, even if the editor windows are supposed to
overlap it. Note that the game window's chrome is behaving okay, just
the game window contents is always on top.

I don't remember anything like this happening before, so maybe it is
because I am using the opengl-accelrated Compiz window manager now...