[Ohrrpgce] more info on battle bug

TeeEmCee teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:52:15 PDT 2005

So, has this been cleared? There is a more serious (related?) issue
with the official distribution of quaternion - on two games it has
been found to crash on entering a (certain?) shop where ozarks did
not. It doesn't seem to happen on all shops, and I haven't had time to
confirm it yet anyway. Actually, I only realised today (after noticing
a bug I had fixed)that I was still using ozarks to play games -
probably a large amount of people are doing the same. Many o the games
being released  right now appear to have been made with ozarks :P

TMC