[Ohrrpgce] loadmenu

Bob the Hamster Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Wed Jun 8 09:46:44 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 12:48:01AM +1200, TeeEmCee wrote:
> I meant, I was thinking about implementing a load menu command. Do you
> think this is not worth it? I think I should get rid of the newgame
> button when called from script. It would be a pain to support and is
> not needed (or wanted, probably) That was all.

Ah, I see. People can currently use "load from slot" to do mid-game
loads, but there is no way to bring up the load menu in-game. I am not
opposed to adding support for that, but I don't think it is terribly
important either.

Hiding "Newgame" when showing the load menu in-game would be
appropriate.

---
Bob the Hamster