[Ohrrpgce] color problem fixed

Draknight2 at wmconnect.com Draknight2 at wmconnect.com
Sat Jun 4 08:27:12 PDT 2005

Well I fixed the problem in the ohrgfx, turns out that the user's xp machine
didn't return the correct ascii character using the chr() statement, which I
used to save the pixel data of the 4-bit bmp.  But now I used arrays instead of
strings, and it works.  it was a very peculiar bug indeed.

one more thing, would this formula work for color comparison?
color=sqr((r^2)+(g^2)+(b^2))  I accidentally stambled on this while searching
the internet for the dos to window color table.