[Ohrrpgce] Re: Ohrrpgce-motherhamster.org Digest, Vol 5, Issue 9

Draknight2 at wmconnect.com Draknight2 at wmconnect.com
Tue Jun 7 16:18:24 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/7/2005 4:03:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ohrrpgce-motherhamster.org-request at lists.motherhamster.org writes:

> motherhamster

what do you mean maptiles/backdrop management?
the program already lets you export those.
if you mean the import, I guess I can add that, but it would import the
graphics incorrectly if the master palettes are different, thats why I didn't want
to bother with those.  If you mean something else, than please tell me about
it.
I know the file format of both tileset and backdrop graphics, so it isn't
really a problem to incorporate that into ohrgfx.  Also I was thinking of letting
the user import the graphics into any position instead of just the end, also
I can add the zoom feature to let you see the graphics up close, like say, if
you want to view a specific tile up close, than you click on it, and the
window pops up with enlarged version of that tile.

Now, I was thinking about adding command like,
changetextfile(stringID) where stringID is the name of the .say file.
Basically it would let you use more than 1 .say file.  It would let users use more
textboxes than the current limit allows.  Also it would actually be cool if you
would be able to do that for graphic data files, map data files, etc.
I know this is possible, and I want to know what you guys think about it.