[Ohrrpgce] .GEN documentation

Bob the Hamster Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Mon Jun 6 10:08:40 PDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 03:45:23AM +1200, TeeEmCee wrote:
> > I suspect the list on the Wiki is the most comprehensive list.
>
> I just had a look at it, and it's the worst I've seen so far! It
> doesn't have 56, 57, 58 or 60 although it does have the passcode
> information right (For once I can be confident in saying that because
> I checked the code yesterday.), unlike everything else.
>
> That's why I'm so confused - different versions are more up to date in
> different areas.

The wiki might now be the most accurate right now, but it SHOULD be the
most accurate. It should also be the ONLY location for .GEN docs. The
.GEN docs in custom.bas should be removed after the Wiki is updated.

---
Bob the Hamster