[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/13500 hspeak: better srcpos info to track the position & length of tokens [Pat

Quasar Nebula qznebula at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 7 03:50:23 PST 2024

We got 40 or so emails from the OHR this morning and were all - “Ooo!? What’s this excitement all about!?”

It turns out, more than 100% justified! Congratulations on merging this! Getting way-old work (that was still good work, but needed revisiting) up to date and merged is maybe one of the best long-term project feelings. Also, I love debugging and dev-friendliness improvements, haha.

Love to see the energy and enjoyment :)
QN!