[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12980 Fix enemy cursor positioning in battle (was broken after the switch to s

Fri May 27 17:00:39 PDT 2022

james
2022-05-27 17:00:34 -0700 (Fri, 27 May 2022)
624
Fix enemy cursor positioning in battle (was broken after the switch to slice-based battle ui)

Also fixed cursor offset to actually match the position set in the enemy editor,
rather than being offset 3 pixels to the left for no good reason. This also means
that the default cursor position is the exact top center of the enemy sprite
instead of 3 pixels to the left of the exact top center.

This is technically a backcompat break, but since it is only 3 pixels, I don't want
to bother with a backcompat bit and I hope nobodywill notice except for feenick,
and I hope feenick will forgive me because it is more correct now!
---
U   wip/bmod.rbas
U   wip/sliceedit.bas
U   wip/slices.bas