[Ohrrpgce] Franken Bug report

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu May 19 06:22:47 PDT 2022

Thanks for the bug report. Does the problem go away once you close the game
and reopen it? If so, I think I know what caused this -- relaunching Steam
likely caused the controller to disappear and reappear, and I already knew
the code for handling that is wrong, although I didn't see it crash myself.