[Ohrrpgce] zip

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:08:00 PDT 2022

Haha! Yes, oops, sorry, I just haven't finished the code to actually invoke
zip_exec yet. Was doing 5 things at once.
Also it turns out that I already had another solution implemented in
distribmenu.bas but commented out, which was to use ziptool to rename
OHRRPGCE-Game.app inside an existing .zip without extracting it! But won't
be using that.