[Ohrrpgce] OHRRPGCEAPT

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 02:18:44 PDT 2022

Kevin's ohrrpgce-android tool for creating game .apks was a Mercurial repo
hosted by Bitbucket. Bitbucket dropped Mercurial support and deleted it, so
I've converted it to git, renamed it to reduce confusion/increase acronyms,
and uploaded it to

https://github.com/ohrrpgce/ohrrpgce-apt

I haven't worked on it in a few years, but people still ask me about it
from time to time. I haven't tested whether it's currently in working
state, and the included binaries are ancient, but if it were simply
modified to download ohrrpgce-game-android-debug.apk and extract the
libraries it needs from that then it would probably be quite usable and
useful.