[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12870 Fix item and hero autoset tags not being updated in a number of cases

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:22:34 PDT 2022

I checked that every call to consumeitem/getitem/delitem updates item
autoset tags. (The reason these functions don't is because often there are
multiple items/tags modified at once, or we don't want to update NPC
visibility due to that quirk of textbox chains). I have not checked whether
hero autoset tags are updated correctly everywhere.