[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12850 Move the logic for adding "Skip Turn" to an unusable menu into update_ba

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Mar 6 07:14:26 PST 2022

This means that the "Skip Turn" can pop into existence if the controlled
enemy's menu becomes unusable in the middle of its turn.

It also means that "Skip Turn" can show up for a hero with an unusable
menu, but only if they have no spell menus, and no access to the ITEM menu,
those aren't supported yet-- but if I ever add support for those in
does_battle_menu_have_targets() then it should just do the right thing.