[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12836 Fix text not wrapping in textbox editor, by setting the text slice to wr

Tue Mar 1 19:51:15 PST 2022

teeemcee
2022-03-01 19:51:12 -0800 (Tue, 01 Mar 2022)
276
Fix text not wrapping in textbox editor, by setting the text slice to wrap

This affects Game too! I'm quite surprised it wasn't set to wrap. I can't
imagine this change breaking any game; most likely some people set that slice to
wrap with a script to workaround the problem.
---
U   wip/common.rbas