[Ohrrpgce] missing commit message mail

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:22:03 PDT 2022

Pleasantly I had been reliably getting every commit mail up until r12900 a
week ago. Since then I'm missing most of them.

Earlier today I got an email from the mailing list "Your membership in the
mailing list Ohrrpgce has been disabled due to excessive bounces..." which
I received the instant I pushed some commits to svn. I didn't get any of
those messages. I had to reactivate my account. I wonder whether it was a
Dreamhost problem, or Gmail bounced them as an anti-spam/anti-flood measure.