[Ohrrpgce] script name changes

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:22:28 PDT 2022

That warning is shown depending on maxScriptCmdID, it doesn't know what the
commands are called. I see you forgot to update maxScriptCmdID after adding
"hero uses level mp"!

BTW, you still prefer to put the whole description for a new script command
on one line? I think at some point I'll run a macro over the whole file to
split the news at the full stops, for better diffs.