[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12883 Variable length slice extra data arrays

Tue Apr 5 21:44:13 PDT 2022

teeemcee
2022-04-05 21:44:11 -0700 (Tue, 05 Apr 2022)
529
Variable length slice extra data arrays

Slice.Extra is replaced with Slice.ExtraVec an integer vector which defaults to
NULL for length 3 arrays containing [0, 0, 0]. So the size of Slice is actually
reduced by this on average.

Added "resize slice extra", "slice extra length", "append slice extra"

Yes, HS has (primitive) arrays now!

I set the maximum length to 1000,000 because more than that is painfully slow
when loading or saving a slice collection, and I didn't want to have separate
limits in the editor and elsewhere
---
U   wip/common.bi
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/const.bi
U   wip/docs/plotdict.xml
U   wip/docs/plotdictionary.html
U   wip/menus.bas
U   wip/plotscr.hsd
U   wip/scriptcommands.bas
U   wip/sliceedit.bas
U   wip/sliceedit.bi
U   wip/slices.bas
U   wip/slices.bi
U   wip/testgame/autotest.hsi
U   wip/testgame/autotest.hss
U   wip/testgame/autotest.rpgdir/general.reld
U   wip/testgame/autotest.rpgdir/ohrrpgce.gen
U   wip/testgame/autotest.rpgdir/ohrrpgce.hsp
U   wip/testgame/autotest.rpgdir/plotscr.lst
U   wip/testgame/autotest.rpgdir/slicelookup.txt
U   wip/testgame/autotest.rpgdir/slicetree_0_0.reld
A   wip/testgame/autotest.rpgdir/slicetree_0_1300.reld
U   wip/udts.bi
U   wip/whatsnew.txt