[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12494 gfx_sdl2: add gfx.gfx_sdl2.render_driver option, and improve fallback to

Tue Sep 28 05:44:34 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-09-28 05:44:29 -0700 (Tue, 28 Sep 2021)
407
gfx_sdl2: add gfx.gfx_sdl2.render_driver option, and improve fallback to working driver

On my WinXP VM none of the drivers except software work, but looping through
them is painful.

Previously if there was no working render driver that supported vsync we would
fallback to software, but now we first try fallback to the first driver
(ideally we would instead loop through drivers that don't support vsync)
---
U   wip/gfx_sdl2.bas