[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12478 gfx_fb now supports resolutions other than 320x200, but you can't resize

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:07:31 PDT 2021

I didn't want to rewrite half of gfx_fb to fix fullscreen bugs, when it's
got many more unfixable bugs anyway. I definitely didn't want to refactor
code in gfx_sdl which will probably never have any benefit as it's almost
obsolete. A day spent fixing "mouse region" bugs, a command noone ever
uses, was an unhappy day wasted. And implementing features in gfx_alleg,
which we abandoned about 15 years ago, was definitely the very last thing
on my TODO list.

I found the problem! I was holding my TODO list upside down!! I can't
believe my problem was so simple!