[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12473 gfx_fb: rewrite screen mode selection and fullscreening, fixing numerous

Fri Sep 24 06:03:17 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-09-24 06:03:14 -0700 (Fri, 24 Sep 2021)
1095
gfx_fb: rewrite screen mode selection and fullscreening, fixing numerous bugs

-gfx_fb now handles alt-enter itself, so it knows whether it's fullscreened.
 And instead of needing to use the same screenmode both fullscreen or not, it
 changes zoom and adds padding when fullscreening
-Pick the fullscreen mode + zoom that's the best aspect ratio and fit; fbgfx
 simply failed to fullscreen with a lot of zoom levels, or picked a horrible
 aspect ratio
-Fixed x1 zoom, which wrapped the image around the screen
-Fixed mouse cursor visibility in fullscreen
-Fixed mouse position in fullscreen
-Fixed screen fades. They were broken because gfx_present switched to 32-bit
 mode but not back to 8-bit, so setpal didn't work
-Removed --border and --depth options. Bitdepth is always equal to what's
 passed to gfx_present
-Fixed --fullscreen option

All that said, fullscreening is broken under Linux/X11 for me even worse than
before.  Now it's ignoring all input and blocking input to X11 too, though it
was working fine before I finished my changes. Seems to work quite nicely under
Windows though.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/gfx_fb.bas