[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12445 scons often failed to rebuild when fbc executable changed

Thu Sep 16 17:10:25 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-09-16 17:10:22 -0700 (Thu, 16 Sep 2021)
303
scons often failed to rebuild when fbc executable changed

(I don't understand why it failed, seems bizarre that dependency generation with
scons' own File objects is broken while while my ToolInfo wrapper with a __str__
method is fine)

Also, fix relative tool paths still not actually working properly
---
U   wip/SConscript
U   wip/ohrbuild.py