[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12405 plotdict: update/rewrite docs to replace 'joystick num' with 'player', a

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:13:13 PDT 2021

Maybe I should have asked for a delay in branching if I'd remembered how
much was left to do on joysticks, but I didn't want to suggest blocking
release on that anyway. I'm done with joysticks now. I may try to fix some
(unrelated) crash bugs before release, but I've already made commits on wip
that I didn't copy to hrodvitnir. I have a LOT of work to commit that's
been waiting for the hrodvitnir branch since last year!