[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12369 Updated rcedit.exe, fixing #38 "Virus scanners raise false alarm on game

Mon Sep 6 06:32:54 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-09-06 06:32:49 -0700 (Mon, 06 Sep 2021)
700
Updated rcedit.exe, fixing #38 "Virus scanners raise false alarm on game.exe when a game icon is embedded"

The fix is to update the .exe checksum.

I've dubbed this rcedit version 1.1.1, which is the most recent official git
tag, though the .exe itself still thinks it's v0.2.0, as they never updated it.

Compiled the following commit using VS2015 with v140_xp toolset, with debug info
disabled and size-optimized to reduce the filesize (although still 4x larger
than before):

https://github.com/rversteegen/rcedit/commit/25f3561d8150e39d7698579c360c371bc813b9e5
PR submitted to rcedit but it hasn't been actively maintained for a couple years.
I've also updated the rcedit.zip download on HR.com.
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/distribmenu.bas
A   wip/support/rcedit-version.txt