[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12366 Add a mechanism for checking version of support utilities and upgrading

Sun Sep 5 21:21:19 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-09-05 21:21:15 -0700 (Sun, 05 Sep 2021)
847
Add a mechanism for checking version of support utilities and upgrading them as needed

This replaces the zip-version-3.0.txt kludge with a similar generic system,
which is to have an optional <appname>-version.txt next to the .exe containing
numeric and textual version codes. But instead of Custom creating or modifying
the -version.txt file, it will be included in the downloaded .zip, so it's
always kept correct when a support zip is extracted over the existing files.

Also, support/*-version.txt files are packaged with engine downloads that
include support utilities, to avoid unnecessary downloads.

Only utilities for which we care about the version code need a -version.txt file
in the .zip, and right now that's only zip.exe. I've updated zip.zip on HR.com
to include zip-version.txt. The old zip-version-3.0.txt if present is
ignored.
---
U   wip/common.bi
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/distrib-nightly-win-packnupload.bat
U   wip/distrib-nightly-wine.sh
U   wip/distrib-win.bat
U   wip/distrib-wine.sh
U   wip/ohrrpgce.iss