[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12328 terminate_program wrapper around SYSTEM, ensures end_debug and close_laz

Wed Sep 1 08:47:12 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-09-01 08:28:07 -0700 (Wed, 01 Sep 2021)
292
terminate_program wrapper around SYSTEM, ensures end_debug and close_lazy_files are called

Although I do hate proliferating small wrapper functions.

In r11534 where I added some close_lazy_files calls on shutdown I neglected to
do so when cleanly quitting Custom and in display_help_string.
---
U   wip/common.bi
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/custom.bas