[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12585 sliceedit: automatically clean forbidden slices when importing a collect

Fri Oct 29 20:18:42 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-10-29 20:18:39 -0700 (Fri, 29 Oct 2021)
595
sliceedit: automatically clean forbidden slices when importing a collection

No longer opens a subeditor if there's a problem, which was very messy.
Also, finds and reports all forbidden slices instead of just the first.
I also implemented checking for special lookup code kindlimit conditions, but
left it commented out because it's easy to violate the kindlimitPLANKSELECTABLE,
probably better not to spam people with errors. Maybe add a "correctness check"
option in Settings menu instead.

I also changed the condition for when the forbidden slice search is done, I
don't think it was right.
---
U   wip/sliceedit.bas
U   wip/whatsnew.txt