[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12562 Add VFile abstraction layer to allow reading files embedded in the execu

Sat Oct 23 21:17:13 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-10-23 21:17:07 -0700 (Sat, 23 Oct 2021)
286
Add VFile abstraction layer to allow reading files embedded in the executable

This interface can read external files as well as embedded ones.
I'd like to merge it with the LumpFile class I wrote long long ago but never
used, so that it can be used to read directly from .rpg files too
---
U   wip/SConscript
U   wip/filelayer.cpp
U   wip/filelayer.hpp