[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12287 Saving this script where I can find it easily next time

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Jun 30 10:23:25 PDT 2021

My laptop died and I replaced it with a new desktop. 99.9% of my stuff was
safe in my dropbox and the other 0.1% was all safely in git remotes, but
one thing I did lose was my repo config, so I figured I should script it,
rather than having to re-read
https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/Git#The_OHRRPGCE_git-svn_mirror
next time I need to do this on a new computer :D