[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12302 Jenkinsfile: build x86_64 and x86 linux binaries in separate containers

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Jul 30 20:02:42 PDT 2021

I'm not sure how to make a single fbc install that can target both x86 and
x86_64 at the same time

And the disk usage I don't care about on the build machine, and build time
doesn't matter because of docker's caching layers (effectively it will be
slow once, and super fast the rest of the time, even for most edits to the
Dockerfile itself)