[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12294 Jenkinsfile: Trigger builds by polling for changes every 5 minutes

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 19:09:04 PDT 2021

I have a cron job to update it every 20 minutes, but it runs on my desktop,
which is not on all day.
I did suggest that you run the cron job instead on a more suitable machine;
I think I put instructions in a previous email.
It would be nice to also add a cron job to update the ranked list of bugs
and feature requests, and upload that to the website somewhere.