[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12217 rpgbatch: add checkmaps.py (not actually rpgbatch) script I used for fin

Sun Jan 31 19:44:42 PST 2021

teeemcee
2021-01-31 19:44:39 -0800 (Sun, 31 Jan 2021)
424
rpgbatch: add checkmaps.py (not actually rpgbatch) script I used for finding bad map data

Checks whether a game has any maps with tile/wall/foe lumps that are the wrong
size (file size, BSAVE header, and map size don't match), which afflicted a
number of very early OHRRPGCE games.

I already made improvements to handling of bad map data in r11789 and some other
commits, and have had this script laying around since then.
---
A   tools/rpgbatch/checkmaps.py