[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12196 Recompile SDL_mixer.dll from latest hg (1.2.13)

Mon Jan 25 21:55:38 PST 2021

teeemcee
2021-01-25 21:55:35 -0800 (Mon, 25 Jan 2021)
974
Recompile SDL_mixer.dll from latest hg (1.2.13)

Using my mxe branch (SDL_mixer patched to enabled modplug loop points, and to
expose all symbols).

Previous SDL_mixer build was the last official release 1.2.12 (released Jan
2012!!), and the SDL devs aren't planning on doing any more. Despite this, it
continues to be actively maintained with many fixes backported from SDL2_mixer.

Additionally I patched the modplug volume level, halving it, to match the same
change made in SDL2_mixer 2.0.5 (which is unreleased but probably soon).
The volume now medium between what it was in older SDL[2]_mixer builds using
mikmod and those using modplug, so it's a good compromise. See whatsnew.txt

Also, I compiled without timidity this time. I didn't realise that's compiled
in by default in SDL_mixer (but not SDL2_mixer). That saved 84kB.

Library versions used:
 SDL_mixer hg aa1005bea119 ("1.2.13")
 SDL 1.2.12
 libmodplug 0.8.9.0