[Ohrrpgce] Git mirror of web/ and tools/ SVN moved

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:42:33 PST 2021

I've finally gotten around to moving the git-svn mirrors of web/ and tools/
in the svn repo to separate git repos:
https://github.com/ohrrpgce/tools
https://github.com/ohrrpgce/web
I discussed doing this last year. It was highly unusual to have branches
that were unrelated to each other, and annoying to switch between them.
I've also removed the web and tools branches from the main git-svn mirrors,
on github and bitbucket. So mirrors of tools and web aren't available on
bitbucket.

Also, I finally started pushing my git branches to a forked repo on github (
https://github.com/rversteegen/ohrrpgce), in addition to my existing repo
on bitbucket. I'll continue pushing to both repos. BTW, I notice James'
personal ohrrpgce repo on github isn't listed as a fork of the main one, as
it was created separately.