[Ohrrpgce] State of nightly builds

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Jan 15 20:24:08 PST 2021

Yes, they are still built in sequence. They are on the same machine as they
have been for about 3 years. They max out the cpu in sequence, I don't know
what would happen in parallel.

I have not switched the Linux builds over to Docker yet. I'll do that when
I find time to confirm that they are complete and correct.

I actually wonder if we are deleting state that doesn't need to be deleted.
It does kinda seem like it is doing a full rebuild every time. I have to
check the scripts.

I do know the Android builds do delete all state and rebuild from scratch.

Also, Android nightly builds are in a VM too, currently.

Thumbs up for getting rid of sourceslices.bi

A debian arm package sounds like a great idea. I do like the idea of
supporting easy installation on Rasbian