[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12678 Shift+Fn keys to toggle layer visibility now only works for layers 0-5 (

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:42:31 PST 2021

Opps.
Since there just aren't enough keys to go around (and people have been
lobbying me to increase the layer limit above 16, to which I have finally
given in, though I might switch the file format to RELOAD before making an
even bigger mess of gmap) maybe it would be ideal if people could config
layer visibility hotkeys themselves. E.g. maybe layer 8 contains roof tiles
you want to toggle while editing.