[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12130 Normalize the copyright header on source files

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Dec 12 05:36:40 PST 2021

Ralph, did you already have a script for normalizing the headers? I vaguely
remembered something like that, but could not remember

I was looking at the daunting number of headers that need updating, and
thinking I should write a script rather than trying to do it by hand, and
then that reminded me that the idea seemed awfully familiar :D