[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12294 Jenkinsfile: Trigger builds by polling for changes every 5 minutes

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 19:48:05 PDT 2021

OK, I worked out what was happening. The problem was that I had deleted the
tools and web branches from bitbucket, so on first run the script
reimported them from svn instead of using an existing import.
James, could you please run "git fetch svn" in the repo. This should do a
forced update of your svn/web with the original import. If you then run
"git svn fetch" it should quickly rebuild the rev_map, plus grab one new
commit.
I also pushed a change to the cron script, though it's not critical you
update to it.