[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12294 Jenkinsfile: Trigger builds by polling for changes every 5 minutes

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Aug 1 18:13:20 PDT 2021

I have the cron job set up now, and it mostly works.
Only the svn/web stuff seems to have a problem

Everything up-to-date
Everything up-to-date
Everything up-to-date
To git at github.com:ohrrpgce/web.git
 ! [rejected]        svn/web -> web (fetch first)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git at github.com:ohrrpgce/web.git'
hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do
hint: not have locally. This is usually caused by another repository pushing
hint: to the same ref. You may want to first integrate the remote changes
hint: (e.g., 'git pull ...') before pushing again.
hint: See the 'Note about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details.