[Ohrrpgce] Broken Linux build

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:20:36 PST 2020

Whoops, yes, turns out all the nightly build VMs are running old versions
of FB.
I had mistakenly thought they were working on Windows because I saw
ohrrpgce-player-win-wip-sdl2.zip was uploaded, but it turns out it was
uploaded without game.exe.
Rather than having to update all the FB installs is a pain so what I'll do
instead is just define the functions ourselves if they're missing from the
headers. Whether the functions appear in the FB headers tells nothing about
whether the libraries installed on the system actually provide the
functions anyway.
I guess we'll target SDL 2.0.5 on Linux for now.