[Ohrrpgce] Opening URLs and documents

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:15:17 PDT 2020

Yes, kylekrack just now, and RMZ has requested it in the past, "especially
on Android". The problem is that you can't include a ReadMe on Android, so
there's no way to send people to your website except to tell them to thumb
in a URL, very impractical. (However, our open_document function wouldn't
work on Android.)

GLOW: itd be great for redirecting players to the forums and stuff
kylekrack: I was thinking for a credits page, to link to people's social
media, or websites, or whatever