[Ohrrpgce] Gorgonzola time?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:21:23 PDT 2020

That release date snuck up on me, I only noticed it was so early in April a
few days ago.
I've been simultaneously working on finishing off sprite transparency,
fixing the numpad, battle system fixes, and physpeak, and all the switching
back and forth has delayed everything. I also have a few other nearly done
branches I'd like to merge, eg this one just needs testing and
whatsnew+plotdict updates:
https://bitbucket.org/rbv/ohrrpgce/branch/map_edge_wrap_or_crop
All in all, it's not a lot of stuff and won't take long. But I'd like to
delay RCs by at least a couple days so I can finish off some of these.

I looked over my todo list and don't see anything important except for
fixing the shop UI when the price box is more than one line (I have a
branch for that). I hope to get some more bugfixes done, though. I haven't
addressed any of the crashrpt-submitted ones since last year (I was going
to work on a way of keeping track of crashrpt reports after finishing the
bugtracker migration)

Since there are 52 weeks in a year, I wonder whether 12 weeks for a release
plus a week for RCs would divide more evenly? :P